Vastu Tips That Promote Good Health
The adage 'health is wealth' holds true in our day-to-day lives. After a tiring day at work, we want to be at home to recuperate mental peace and comfort. According to renowned American director & producer Robert Evans, “buildings designed with careful attention to aesthetics arouse and enlighten their occupants, and that promotes their good health”.
To ensure buildings are designed carefully, 'Vastu Shastra' has laid down some important guidelines that help prevent illness, mental agony, negative energy, and promote good health and peace of mind.
General Vastu tips:
- Light a candle or lamp daily in the northeast direction. It promotes good health.
- Constant dripping of taps produces negative energy and signifies deterioration in health. Ensure that the taps in your house do not drip.
- Using the space below stairs as a toilet, store, or kitchen can cause nervous sickness and heart diseases.
- Face north or east while studying or working. This promotes good memory.
- Planting Basil or/and Tulsi purifies the air in the house. Avoid plants like rubber plant, cactus, Bonsai and other milky plants. These might add to your illness and stress.
- Do not construct stairs or toilets in the northeastern corner of your house; it causes health-related issues and hampers the growth of children.
#best vast expert in banashankari