Reiki Healing depends upon one’s nature of the problem, and the physical presence and willingness of the receiver. There are many ways with which Reiki can be performed and achieved.
1. Reiki Healing Treatment
- This is a generally known type of Reiki Healing.
- In this treatment, our Healers (Practitioners) place their hands on, near or above the receiver’s body, which includes a series of hand positions, to give Reiki.
- With the help of this treatment, our Healers channelize the blocked or inactive energy in the receiver’s body.
- Each hand position is held for a different duration, considering the receiver’s needs of obtaining Reiki, in accordance with which body part needs a particular amount of healing.
2. Distance Reiki Healing
- While the previous way of healing requires the physical presence of the Healer and the Receiver at the same place, Distant Reiki Healing can be performed from and to the different places. Our Reiki Grand Master Sharda Karve is known worldwide for her famed expertise in Distance Reiki Healing.
- We offer this kind of healing to those who cannot physically be present due to some reasons such as distancing or illness.
- We arrange a convenient time for both the Healer and the receiver to give Reiki. The distance doesn’t affect the effect of Reiki.
- It can be performed on any person residing at any distance in the world. Our Grand Master combines her thinking and imagination abilities to provide the pattern of movement of energy.
DISTANCE HEALING PATCH
Healing you everywhere,
#Best reiki healing in Wilson Garden
, #Best Reiki healing in mg road
, #Best Reiki healing in hulsur
, #Best Reiki healing in sampangiram nagar